The interRAI bibliography contains over 1,400 research articles which employ data from interRAI assessment systems as they are used around the world. The articles date from 1978, come from a variety of disciplines and cover a wide range of topics, with implications for policy-makers and for individual health care providers alike.
- Reliability of the interRAI suite of assessment instruments: a 12-country study of an integrated health information system
- The interRAI Suite of Mental Health Assessment Instruments: An Integrated System for the Continuum of Care
- Standardizing assessment of elderly people in acute care: the interRAI Acute Care instrument
- Hearing the Voice of the Resident in Long-Term Care Facilities-An Internationally Based Approach to Assessing Quality of Life
- Using interRAI assessment systems to measure and maintain quality of long-term care
- The calculation of quality indicators for long term care facilities in 8 countries (SHELTER project)
- Effects of multidisciplinary integrated care on quality of care in residential care facilities for elderly people: a cluster randomized trial
- Effectiveness of a Technology-Enhanced Integrated Care Model for Frail Older People: A Stepped-Wedge Cluster Randomized Trial in Nursing Homes
- Development and Psychometric Properties of an Assessment for Persons With Intellectual Disability—The interRAI ID
- The interRAI Pediatric Home Care (PEDS HC) Assessment: Evaluating the Long-term Community-Based Service and Support Needs of Children Facing Special Healthcare Challenges
If you would like to have a peer-reviewed journal article listed in this bibliography, please send either a PubMed/MEDLINE link for the article abstract, or an electronic copy of the article to:
We will be happy to list and/or point to any article published in a scholarly journal and include it in future updates to this bibliography. We will also accept government reports, foundation publications, etc. We would appreciate a reciprocal link from your article back to https://www.interrai.org.